di·vorce forms
/do it yourself/
1. forms you use to file for a divorce.
Where do you get divorce forms?
Many state courts provide divorce forms for free on their websites or at the courthouse! Often, the forms you buy from third parties are the exact same forms or similar to those that are provided for free!


When should I use divorce forms?

If you have a lawyer, you should always consult him or her for legal advice. Often, people who have an uncontested divorce use divorce forms to file for a divorce. Many document preparation services are simply filling the forms out for you. In fact, only attorneys can give you legal advice about your divorce. If you have a contested divorce, you may want to seek legal advice from a lawyer.

find divorce forms online

Click any of the links to learn more! We will be updating this page in the future. Stay tuned!

Oregon Divorce Forms

Click here to go to the Oregon State Courts Divorce Form site 

Oregon Divorce Packets:

Packet 1A:  Summary Dissolution/Domestic Partnership
Packet 1B:  Dissolution for PETITIONERS with Children  
Packet 1C:  Dissolution for PETITIONERS without Children 
Packet 1D:  Dissolution for RESPONDENTS with Children 
Packet 1E:  Dissolution for RESPONDENTS without Children

Click here for Oregon Child Support Calculators & Oregon Child Support Guidelines

Learn more about divorce law:

What is a divorce?

What is an uncontested divorce? 

What is a contested divorce?

What is an annulment? 

What are the reasons you can get divorced?


Divorce w/Kids Orientation Part 1 – Oregon Courts 

Module 1 – Completing Confidential Information forms

Divorce w/Kids Orientation Part 2 – Oregon Courts

Finding Legal Resources

 Divorce w/Kids Orientation Part 3 – Oregon Courts

Module 3 – Completing the Petition for Custody, Parenting Time and Child Support form and related forms

 Divorce w/Kids Orientation Part 4 – Oregon Courts 

Module 4 – Completing the Summons form and the Certificate of Mailing form

 Divorce w/Kids Orientation Part 5 – Oregon Courts 

Module 5 – Completing the Certificate re Pending Child Support Proceedings and/or Existing Child Support Orders/Judgments forms